Aug 28, 2008

Lingoes, a free spanish dictionary software


When I'm surfing the net and reading spanish website, I don't want to fire my browser to look for a word, or a software and write the word down, and hit a button search to get the definition.

I was using Babylon on his early appearance, and wonder why there's no personl free license... Yeah, I know I can always get a cracked copy of a workable version...

It's wonderful how easy was to use Babylon, it fires and hides itself after display with a simple click.

On a recent search, I found Lingoes. It gets a same working schema as Babylon, but the dictionnary is not exhaustive. We can cope with this 'lacune' as it's free..

Though it was working great, I'm now getting some problem with it, when launching it on a word in Firefox page...

You can get it here