Aug 22, 2008

Learn vocabulary, no easy way

After a long moment on getting Spanish grammar ( estar & ser duet, par/para paradigm), I moved on to learn vocab. A lot of tools have been developed to ease the work. Among them, i do use the freewere Anki



From the Anki site :
Anki is a program designed to help you remember facts (such as words and phrases in a foreign language) as easily, quickly and efficiently as possible.
To do this, it tracks how well you remember each fact, and uses that information to optimally schedule review times. With a minimal amount of effort, you can greatly increase the amount of material you remember, making
study more productive, and more fun.


I can always share my Anki spanish vocabulary (Yeah, forget... the flash cards are in Spanish/French-English). Just drop me a comment, and I'll send it to you.